Just eight individuals, all MEN, own as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's
1. Bill Gates: $75 billion.
2. Amancio Ortega: $67 billion.
3. Warren Buffett: $60.8 billion.
4. Carlos Slim Helu: $50 billion.
5. Jeff Bezos: $45.2 billion.
6. Mark Zuckerberg: $44.6 billion.
7. Larry Ellison: $43.6 billion.
8. Michael Bloomberg: $40 billion
In 2010, by comparison, it took the combined assets of the 43 richest people to equal the
wealth of the poorest 50%, according to the latest calculations.
See their faces,filled with smiles...Am Coming Behind